Your weekly podcast comparing 2 NBA players and deciding who is the greater between the two.
Each episode involves a rundown for each player of the following topics –
- Favorite or best stat
- Most memorable game or performance
- Physical tools and intangibles
- Common misconception (if there is one)
- Competition and Opportunity
- Biggest flaw
- Biggest advantage over other player
After the rundown, and debate, we decide definitively who is the best out of the two players. There is NEVER a tie on the G.O.A.T.
The G.O.A.T. is hosted by Daniel Rovin, Arnell Milton, Diego Rodoni and Austin White at GSI Studios in NYC.